Thursday 26 July 2012

MY SWEET MOMMA :*


                           

Big round soulful eyes,
A heartwarming and charming smile,
A big heart,
Fair luscious skin,
Meek as a dove, wise as a serpent
Calm, level headed, smart, strong, intelligent and beautiful.
Beautiful both on the outside and on the inside
She’s got the most beautiful soul…
I know this sounds fantastic and unrealistic,
Somewhat like I’m describing a super human right?
Well, you’ve got that right!
She is a super woman, and she is my mum.

   ''… Even when she is a mess, she still puts
      on a vest with an ‘’S’’ on her chest ’’.

One of the lessons life has taught me in recent times is to appreciate those we love while we still can.
Let them know how much they mean to you.
No games!

Mothers are a special gift from God,
I’m thankful to have one.
She is so selfless, puts us (her kids) before her, how she does that is beyond me. She says I’ll understand when I someday have kids of my own.

Because of her, through God of cause I am where I am today.
She stood by my dad through it all and built for us this beautiful home J
I’ve come to see how strong a woman she is, and appreciate her even more.
She lost the one man she has ever loved.
The one man she had ever known since she was seventeen, and been married to for 27 years.
She lost her best friend and soul mate, but still yet she gets up from her bed every morning, wipes her tears , says her prayers and steps out to put her business together.

She doesn’t let her sorrows weigh her down.
Her mum should have named her ‘’Tavershima’’ to top up Dooshima (her name) which perfectly describes her.

I draw strength from her strength,
She gives me a reason to smile every day, stay strong , pick up my pieces and move on.
She is my role model and my hero.
My guardian angel on earth.
I don’t have to wait for mother’s day to appreciate her.
Just want to say I love her just cause it’s Friday :D

I LOVE YOU MUMMY!
May the almighty grant you long life, peace and happiness *muaah*













3 comments:

  1. Beautiful piece.
    Pretty mama you got
    http://trendysturvs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Touching and the pictures are lovely.
    Mummy sure looks good in them all, less than she really is. Se wuese Aondo sha er a na un mdoom man uma cii. But come o, what's with the selective pictures...? You make it look like we all other siblings are not part of the family... Hmm!
    Well done angom... M sugh u

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank u @Trendy
    @Eddie,noted! they'd be included next time.

    ReplyDelete