Monday 7 April 2014

My beautiful Stranger :)

I remember the first time I set my eyes on him.
I remember his first words.
I felt a calm aura around him; a gentle man, a fine young confident man. That caught my attention and filled me with hunger to know more.
Safe to say, he had me at "hello" J

 As the time went by and we got talking, I got more fascinated by him. Possibly cause of his somewhat split personality or probably due to my inability to predict him.
He however strikes me as easy going, down to earth, full of life, a lover of life, but a little too guarded.
 I yearn to know more, but the walls are so high. How do I bring it down?

Once again, he’s another soul unlike me; he has a passion and is purpose driven. (Which I love to love).
He is here, and knows why he is here. Hasn't gotten there yet, but a little push, and he'd be there.

I believe in this stranger of mine.

My oh my! How could I leave out the physical? That body! That chiseled body!! Like a work of art.
I catch myself lust in a stare. (A girl is allowed to dream right?) Lol.

At the end, his eyes, his words, his tone and his actions all send me different signals. Unpredictable Jay! I don't know... time will tell.


No comments:

Post a Comment