Tuesday 7 May 2013

THE MYSTERY OF BEING HERE



I took out time to go through my past posts, and I’ve noticed I sound somewhat like a saddist.

Lol *sigh* oh well… you can’t blame me. It’s a crazy  world we live in out here.

Too many mysteries, unaswered questions and doubts.

Ever wish you could pause time and try to comprehend all around you?

Get to wonder what your purpose here on earth is?

Ever just ask why?

Wonder if there is really a heaven?

Tempted to feel all we have is here and right now?

Wonder if we live life in circles? If we keep coming back in different bodies when we’re gone?  “Re-incarnation”.

Damn! Life is hard!!!

And tiring!

I’m tired of constantly trying figure out my purpose.

What am I here on earth for?

Have you figured yours out?

How did you come to that conclusion?

Is life just a whirlwind of unending questions?

Do we really have choices? Or all we are doing has been pre-destined?

The bible says HE knew us before we were born, and no strand of hair falls out our hair without his knowledge.

Why then is sin prevalent in the world?  Why is there war?  Violence?  Hate?  Robbery?  Gossip? Prostitution? Ardent poverty? Rape?  Early deaths?  Heart aches?  Hurt?  Why?

Why has HE allowed us play these roles?

Why not just stop us from the get go?

Why?

Whats the point?

Makes me doubt my faith atimes. It’s beginning to seem like some words just used to soothe our selves. “it is well”,  “God knows best”,  “HE wouldn’t give you a cross you can’t carry”.

Aaaarrrghhh!!!  The weight of this cross of mine has been too heavy to carry.

Cold world.
 
 

 

 

 

 

1 comment:

  1. Now in the end its about holding up, keeping strong and trusting that end of our lives doesnt take us to where we regret and wish to have done things differently.
    Truth is everyone comes to such questions...people only learn to go pass these doubts.

    ReplyDelete